- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Community Profile
- Idaho’s only seaport at the Confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers
- The Hub of Higher Education
- A city of firsts: capital, post office, public library, newspaper
- Manufacturing friendly, great healthcare, excellent quality of life
- Historical roots that date back to the 1800s when explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark were authorized by President Thomas Jefferson to explore, scout, survey, and map, to find a direct waterway to the West Coast and Pacific Ocean.
Nez Perce County, ID - Profile data - Census Reporter
Lewiston, ID - Profile data - Census Reporter
Lewiston's large employers reflect the diversity of the local economy.
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
- ATK Inc. (ammunition manufacturer)
- Potlatch No. 1 Federal Credit Union
- Coleman Oil
- Lewis-Clark State College
- City of Lewiston
- Lewis Clark Credit Union
- Hall-Copeland RV Center
- Lewiston Public Schools
- Opportunities Unlimited, Inc.
10 Best Companies To Work For In Lewiston, ID In 2022 - Zippia
- Lewiston Airport (LWS) is served by two airlines that offer daily services to Boise, Seattle, and Salt Lake City.
- Port of Lewiston is the furthest inland seaport in all of the Pacific Northwest, with eight dams and locks to the Ocean.
- The major highways that service Lewiston are I-95 and I-12 which serve north-south and east-west routes.
- Rail freight main line service is provided by Great Northwest Railroad with connections to both Union Pacific and Burlington Northern.
- Lewiston Transit system offers two fixed routes as well as connections to the Clarkston Routes and Appaloosa Express at the Lewiston Community Center.
Nez Perce Plaza
Business & Technology Park (Business & Tech Park Gallery - Port of Lewiston)
Harry Wall Industrial Park (Harry Wall Industrial Park - Port of Lewiston)
Airport Business Park
Waterfront Land Development (link waterfront land pdf)